Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Nextlink Prime

Do not work for or provide information to this company. Very unorganized management. Owner and wife are on separate pages or playing the contractors. Either way I drove 1500 miles because Trey needed someone to splice a lot as he had lost his main guy. I get there and his wife managing the fiber doesn’t seem to know of anything he’s planned and proceeds to cherry pick the work assigning 5 cabinets to the same guy sending me off to to odds and ends as any company would do with a green hand. I walked in with 20 years experience doing DWDM, amplified networks, and CTBH. Says he’s gonna pass thru whole check since it didn’t turn out like it was supposed to amd drops the bomb on me about how they took 800 for bucket use via his wife’s request not realizing he charged me 800 for a half day use and I didn’t even ask them to hang my work. I was specifically asked to work a certain way and they wanna turnaround and play games. There is no reason to waste others time and money particularly in todays time. This man still owes me money for something that had to be re worked as a result of management. I even have all the text where his wife tells me to just do what she says”that’s what I need”. Have a blessed day all!

This is CABL.com posting #389264. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbNqC
Posted in reply to: Nextlink Prime by Trey70815
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Nextlink Prime Trey70815 4/23/2023 8:48:58 AM