Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Reply to lashdawg

Excuse me Darren, I meant to call you "foul mouthed". I'm sure the industry will be glad to know that you're out of cable TV.

>Hmmm - Illiterate, fowl mouthed, retarded sounding. Yeah, sure you sound like someone who is making an honest assessment. If you guys would have done your work you would still be working for us. We have subs that have worked with us for years that we have made a lot of money.
>
>>hey ass hole long time no hear there iam going to the bar and look what i come across fat lying white asshole aka Mhancock
>>\hey you still hate niggers and wetback you lie so much to try to cover your fat ass (belive me that needs alot of lying )i dare you to respond or say any thing bad about me or crew except that we saved your boy troys ass and kept bill alive so was your rich daddy mad at his little boy because he had to sell the company that he gave him for christmas or did he just smack that fat ass you were wright about one thing when you said you would rather burry the company than pay us you kept your word boo hoo the day i heard that you sold out this is what i did hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>by the the way now that i found you again and iam out of cable you better hope you are clean because you might/will have a flashback of S cal and meia one you FUCKED me you son of a bitch and payback is a bitch i wonder if your systems are aware on how you do bussines bribes pay offs
>>i wonder if they know how much you like mmm your words niggers
>>and wetbacks PS have a nice day ; :
>> .
>> -----
>>
>>>This is Myatt Hancock. I don't know who you are, just that you have a filthy mouth and probably the education and intelligence of a rock. If you can convince me that you have any money, I will be glad to sue you for liable.
>>>
>>>Assuming that you are an idiot and ignorant of the facts, I will inform you. Blackwater did work for FTI in New Orleans aroun 1999-2000. They left town without doing their cleanup. When informed that they had cleanup they refused to return. All of their retainage and several thousand dollars more were used to put their work to Cox's specifications. They were notified of this along with details of the cleanup that was required.
>>>
>>>If they are owed any money, why doesn't/didn't Blackwater sue FTI and get their money along with attorney's fees. Small claims court only costs $50 in Texas. Why didn't they put a lien on the system to get their money. The answer is that Cox was aware of their deficient work as well. The next time you slam someone, know what you are talking about !!!
>>>
>>>>myatt hancock is the owner of fiber tech, the worst company the world to work
>>>>for. he will shit you out of your money, lie to your face.
>>>>if you are doing work for person get out while you can.
>>>>He also has two pricks working for him,that help him take your money.
>>>> the first is troy hart this little cock sucker better hope
>>>>i never show up on the same job that he is on, life will begin
>>>>to get tough.
>>>> the second scum bag is joey who took over after hart left
>>>>new orleans. what these three idiots know about cable is how to
>>>>fuck somebody, god help you if i run into any one of you three
>>>>again.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
This is CABL.com posting #38378. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mj9a