Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: One Expert upgrade costs are insane :(

Just had a thought with regards to your meter upgrades.I think this is pretty funny!!! And it's about as dumb as the things we have been told over the years.
Tell them its composite , you know all inclusive.  Heck, ship it to them collect, and make do the work for free, and  them ship it back for free.  While you're at get them to send you a loaner meter for free, or rent one and give them the bill.  Add a few dollars to the bill for your time and inconvienance.
  All that should have been right when they had the meter first time. You made a executive decision and changed the rules after the fact.  You can justify it with "the last man there" phrase the QC guys used to use. Last man there is supposed to make everything right. LMAO I told them once "he was the last man (QC Guy) there", he thought I was picking up someone else's drop fitting trash in the bottom of the ped.  I usually would pick it up, but since it wasn't mine and I was doing it for "free" regardless of how anyone else looks at it. I didn't feel liable for doing a freebie just because a overzealous QC man was justifying his job, by complicating mine.
Never minded fair, never cared much stupid. I went above and beyond on quality, and still do. 
 Good  luck this should've been a good laugh
This is CABL.com posting #379714. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbKWA
Posted in reply to: One Expert upgrade costs are insane :( by chicago splicing
There are 0 replies to this message