Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: One Expert upgrade costs are insane :(

Fixed prices is againast the law. Well the Time Wanrers Charter cablevision Spectrum AT&T has fixed prices. That is also racketeiring also. Wouldnt you say as they set the prices that is a fixed price.  I know Time Warner did not pay for cut overs for drops every thing is composit that is also a fixed prices. They want you to do a driveway bore for next to nothing and a road for next to nothing now they say it is all composit now. That is racketeiring. Wouldnt you say. that composit is a fixed prices also known as racketeiring. Why i got out of working for pnuts and for free quit totally with any thing with cable.  Most people have paid thousands of dollars for equipemt and is not worth crap now some can not even use the equipemt now that they were told they needed.

I have cut the cord for cable any thing to do with spectrum i will not have fixing to do the same for AT&T. 

Spectrum Time Wartner Cablevision Charter AT&T are all a multi billion dollar company that wants you to keep working for free Slavery days are over with. They need to start paying decent wages to contractors. The contractors are what made these companys billions of dollars in profit. Just off the sweat and blood of contractors.  
Junior
This is CABL.com posting #379691. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbKWd
Posted in reply to: Re: One Expert upgrade costs are insane :( by MicroMan
There are 0 replies to this message