Create your free account now! Sign up

All these want adds: ..I've got work..need crews

These adds:got work-need crews is what is wrong with this industry.   If you don't have the crews then why should you have a contract. It goes like this: Some Prime bids the job knowing they don't have the crews...then they sub out the work to a few crews, then that sub..again subs to another sub.  End result: the only person making any profits is the Prime contractor,  who did nothing except shuffle the paper work and paid you within the month and you had to have required insurance, equipment, vehicles, crews.    The MSO's are the real people to blame for what is happening with your wages.  The prime contractor "Should" be required to have sufficent crews to get the job done in an orderly-safe manner. If sub are to be used...it should not exceed 50% of the work load.  So if your a sub--from a sub--who is subing from a Prime....then your take home pay sure ain't going to please your momma,, sitting home with kids. The way this industry is today:   It's only good for a single man, living in cheap motels, eating at McD's, cashing the pay check at the local pub.

Keep Safe-good luck:MicroMan
This is CABL.com posting #378652. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbKFs
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: All these want adds: ..I've got work..need cr CABLESENSEI 1/24/2019 12:34:01 PM
Re: All these want adds: ..I've got work..need cr skidmark167 1/20/2019 9:00:52 AM
Re: All these want adds: ..I've got work..need cr Little Tommy 1/19/2019 1:23:49 PM
Re: All these want adds: ..I've got work..need cr cabl.dude 1/19/2019 12:59:27 PM