Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ribbon price

This is all indoors work, on a data center. The 1728’s are OSP terminating to two 864’s each, then the 864’s are being broken down into 144s and 48ct laterals. At the end of those, I am doing MTPs for cassettes. 

I got this job because I came in as a favor to a friend  to fix a few connectors done by a previous outfit, they liked my work and offered the current work. 
This would be the first ribbon I’ve priced out as my own outfit, the $30 before was my pay as a in-house 1099, if you want to call it that(ie he supplied everything). Definitely not in the realm of what I would be looking at now. 
They haven’t sent over the price sheets yet, I was just trying to gauge a market for when they did. They do seem to be on edge about getting this done quickly, apparently most of this is well behind and the other outfit really didn’t know what they were doing. I’m the second one in the door, in hopes that there isn’t a 3rd, I’m sure. 

I was was thinking I should be in the $100 range but even $10/splice, more or less,makes a difference, so I’m not trying to cut my foot off either.  
This is CABL.com posting #378438. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbKB0
Posted in reply to: Re: Ribbon price by patriotspl
There are 0 replies to this message