Create your free account now! Sign up

In Memory of Cabl Gal

This took place years ago . She hailed out of Cali. at this time. I at one time was this sites largest writer until i tugged on supermans cape ,Richard Goldeck , Duck helped buid this site, since 1996 I am old school if you can't hook all day for your pay get to steppin . This ain't about me its about her.... She use to call me and tell me lightn up on the suits if you ever want to go anywhere in the industry . I would tell her they would tell her they wouldnt even have a job if it wasnt for dogs like me. In talking to Micheal Brakefield a couple months back and he tells me you are just like Wayne Blanchard the original trail boss i cut my teeth under. Back then there was very few bucket trucks it was a flatbed or van your wore hooks all day every day if you couldn't take it you went home because your pussy hurt. My reason for writing this is because l been gone not by my choice but im wondering how many men are left in this industry.....??????....BigDuck....."Whitfield"8
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #378142. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbKxe
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: In Memory of Cabl Gal skidmark167 11/25/2018 7:24:28 PM