Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Electric hydraulic pump???

I started cable in 79 my dad was an airplane mechanic at Cherry Point MCAS in Havelock NC ive been handin wrenches and sockets since i can remember . I work on most all motors. Started at Boats Inc in 1970 ,so two stroke ,four stroke ,or hydrlics are second nature . I can remember bringing cable to Cinn. Ohio in 79 or 80 when they didn't have cable and alot of the US with American Spliceco under Mike Brakefield and many companys since then .I've been around a long time .Willing to help any dog i can.My favorite thing about cable is contracting is cable is like money hanging on a christmas tree , either your gonna pick it or someone else will . So getter done. I don't put things in the shop i just order parts. I appreciate any replys .Thanks Men , and ladies too . I like hard women. Most linedogs are hard and a hard women in the office or the field is always welcome........BigDuck ...."WHITFIELD"
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #378141. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbKxd
Posted in reply to: Re: Electric hydraulic pump??? by EDSTONER
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Electric hydraulic pump??? chicago splicing 11/26/2018 9:52:48 AM