Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How to become a Prime for Spectrum?

Ghost policy .  Makes me laugh. 
To me thats always been a way to demean someone's ins. (usually by someone who had never bought a policy.) And maybe I'm wrong if i am I'll stand corrected.
I heard that once in regards to workmans comp. The owners  in SC are ot required to carry wc on themselves. But any employees they have will be covered.  Thats a choice the owners make.
Some of these insurances now can quite expensive. But a million is a million on a GL. 2 million is 2 million etc.
With the prices as they are on alot of this work too much of this insurance will take the profit right out of a job. Especially these really high limits and some of these balloon policies.
On the other hand,,,,, if you are involved in a accident a million or 2 may not go far if a few people are seriously hurt. And if the insurance limits are maxed out You and/or your company may owe the rest.
 But really when you think about it , how many policies have you ever seen where they did what they were supposed to??  maybe they are all GHOST policies
This is CABL.com posting #376810. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbKbK
Posted in reply to: Re: How to become a Prime for Spectrum? by RandJCable2005
There are 0 replies to this message