Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tattoos

There are sheep and there are shepherds in the world, and my question to you is are you one of the blind sheep...or are you a shepherd? 

The gym I work out in is full of sheep....they all want to have the "tough guy" look (Ear deforming Piercings with gnarly hoops or studs, Tattoo's covering 50% of their body, and a daily overdose of steroids). Over the past several years I have seen way too many transformations and it makes me laugh each time I see it. These are the same guys who spend more time looking in the mirror than actually working out.

I look at it this way...do what you want...but there are consequences associated with those choices...limited job opportunities, health risks, people forming opinions before they get to know you, easy identification by the police, & expensive laser removal & plastic surgery to remove and or restore.

I have a small business that relies on positive customer service/feedback and personally won't risk hiring anyone with face, neck, or hand tattoo's because in my experience it immediately alarms the customer and creates a trust issue from the onset. 

The only place that I know of where tattoo's are accepted unconditionally is the State Prison.
This is CABL.com posting #375177. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbJLp
Posted in reply to: Re: Tattoos by Andycrawfish
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Tattoos Andycrawfish 1/8/2018 3:18:06 PM