Create your free account now! Sign up

10/19/17

34 You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart.
35 The good man brings out of his good treasure what is good; and the evil man brings out of his evil treasure what is evil.
36 But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.
37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.
Matthew 12:34-37

YOUR heart & YOUR words are the reason for the evil in the world. God did not create this world to be evil, man did.  There's your free will.  You know that carbon monoxide is poison, but you drive a car anyway. You know that MSG is poison, but you eat it anyway. You know that chlorine & flourine are poison, but you drink them anyway. Now you tell me who is killing our children. But I guess it is easier for a coward to blame everything on a God that he claims doesn't exist. That takes the responsibility off himself in his own mind instead of stepping up & at least trying to do the right thing.  There's your free will.

This is CABL.com posting #374428. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbJzk
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 10/19/17 catvdoneright 10/21/2017 9:24:21 AM