Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jeremy Torisk

Yeah,

I should have known better but you like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I knew from DFW light gig operations that he talked out of both sides of his mouth but I did not bite that time. He didn't pay some folks there and they actually went to work for us on the other side of town. Paid them right and they worked out fine. I thought maybe that he had changed but does not look like he did. Shame our business has to get this way as a lot of the companies out there now have very little integrity. Used to be a hand shake was good enough and people kept their word. I have it in writing so we will see. All I asked for was expenses that they had promised and to be treated fairly but not many left in the cable business anymore that live by those rules. Thanks for the heads up on him, maybe this will save someone else from getting burned. Shame though, they say the original owner was old school and ran things fairly but now has health issues and let's others run it for him. Seemed like a good company when I first vetted them. Maybe they just need to get rid of Jeremy.
This is CABL.com posting #374150. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbJuQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Jeremy Torisk by wired82
There are 0 replies to this message