Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Competition Breeds Excellence

Question all you want, actually the first fiber i built was in Topeka Ka back in 1977-from the customers office out to his warehouse, then in 1981, for MCI, I  built a fiber long haul from Pittsburg PA along railroad track all the way to Baltimore, I did the aerail, my buddy did the UG Plow.  Then a fiber long haul along Railroad tracks from Savannah Ga to Jackson Fl.  Then fiber loops for TCI, Then Honda plant in Marysville OHio, Then a ADSS self support for AEP Power Company from Charleston Wva to Ashland Ohio, Then coal mines, steel mines, college campus, correctional, health, education networks.   I've been installing fiber since 1977 thru 2000 when I retired,  Then called back in 2008 to build fiber in some 38 nation wide truck stops.  IF you want names, places and dates..I've got em !!   In my career, coax alone, I've been in 251 communities, then I moved into copper and finally Fiber.  Fiber is where it's at..just like copper....coax is dead.  If you want to be part of the future..you gotta get into Fiber Construction-Splice-Test-Certify.
Take Care, keep safe:   DBA:Micro Network Service Group  AKA: Microman   (-REDACTED-)    Started in 1965 with Jerrold Electronics Construction Division
This is CABL.com posting #372746. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbI8c
Posted in reply to: Re: Competition Breeds Excellence by CADD Man
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Competition Breeds Excellence skidmark167 4/17/2017 8:10:49 PM
Re: Competition Breeds Excellence gambithook 4/16/2017 6:56:30 PM
Re: Competition Breeds Excellence J Dawson 4/10/2017 10:34:49 PM