Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is it just me?? R does management NOT have any

I would have to ask a few questions.  Has anyone that is complaining about managment and office staff set down with the key players and explained the situation to them? If so did anything change? If no then we did didn't sell it good enough. No manager is hoping you fail. No staff memeber is hoping you don't get home in time. 
Has anyone invited the staff are manager along your route for a few days?
We always seem to want to blame up are down the chain of command. I do not know your specific situations but i do know we have to take a little bit of the ownership of whats happening.  Example some staff memebers are accross the country working with a system that is flowing smoothly the curent way that they are processing the work. In that case they think its the same across the board. If we havn't discussed are invited them out to see for theirself i would say I am the one to blame.  My two cents, (which will get a lot s&^T)

Check out the book "Extreme Ownership"
This is CABL.com posting #372231. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbIZT
Posted in reply to: Re: Is it just me?? R does management NOT have any by stupidcableguy00
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Is it just me?? R does management NOT have any splicerdude67 2/4/2017 8:42:48 AM