Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why are CATV fiber engineers back wards

Maybe you should take a lesson in reading comprehension and not running your mouth before you do. I said why do cable TV Engineers design backwards and my only comment that could be slightly regarded as negative towards them would be the guys in the field knowing more. Never once did I insult them. My father was one of the leading engineers and liquid crystal display production I grew up around engineers. I know the good respected Engineers are the ones that listen to the people out doing the work. In fact my father was one of the first designers on power supplies for cable TV. Can only design things long after you've been told by at least 20 different splicing companies is ignorance it isn't being smarter it isn't being better it's just plain ignorant. As far as I'm concerned anybody that's actually out splicing fiber on a daily basis jumping craze is never a good idea I understand their circumstances were unavoidable but these are not those. And I could easily be an engineer I hate sitting behind a desk I would actually rather be out climbing poles and doing anything but there's just no money in that and it 51 it's not a practical thing to do day in and day out. So your insults are not appreciated
This is CABL.com posting #371846. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbITG
Posted in reply to: Re: Why are CATV fiber engineers back wards by MicroMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why are CATV fiber engineers back wards patriotspl 12/17/2016 7:44:13 AM