Create your free account now! Sign up

Christamas Gifts

This is to all you Mom & Dads out there who when asked from their kids "what do you want for Christmas"? Hummm do I want more tools, no I have 2 of everything now, how about socks or underwear or ties no i throw out the ones with holes in them and match them to others that don't , and my underwear doesn't wear out and I don't wear ties , how about gift cards na I just buy stuff i don't need. What do we really need? Nothing, we got it all, so why waste money on stuff that will just be put away to collect dust.
   Several years ago when my 2 kids asked me what i wanted i told them to donate to Wounded Warrior  Project in my name, each put in $120 for a one year donation of $240. This year I'm asking them to donate to the DAV, Disable American Veterans. This is something that is money not wasted on junk I don't need.
   We are so blessed to live in such a great country and to give back to my Brother and Sisters who have served for our country is an honor.
     Merry Christmas all.
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #371795. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbISR
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Christamas Gifts johnmc3 12/14/2016 10:19:09 AM
Re: Christamas Gifts Splicer Life 4me 12/13/2016 12:22:31 PM