Create your free account now! Sign up

Things I did..and not proud of !!

Back in my early young Suprv days of early 70's, I had a 50-75 mile project in Indiana for Telesis Corp. One rain day, I left it up to the majority vote of the men to work, or knock off, getting paid just 2 hours for show up time, of course the vote was No Work...so I had the crews clean off the trucks, after 2 hours they all headed to the near by run down water hole where the beer was always cold.

Now I had to stay until noon doing paper work, so then I headed down to the bar, trying to caught up with them, after they had a couple more hours of drinking than me.  Some time around 4 it was really pouring down rain, the owner had buckets sitting out catching water from the leaking hole in the roof. (I told you it was a dump)..any way.....I had to go to the head on the other side of the room, so en-route I had to pass all these buckets..I said..what the hell...and relieved myself in one of the bucket catching water.  From that day on...We were barred from ever going back to that bar.

Crazy things happen when drinking with cable dawg's..............Keep Safe:   MicroMan
This is CABL.com posting #371417. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbIML
There are 0 replies to this message