Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: is Google louisville shut down??????????????

I worked as a "Contracted" Project Manager in Provo for a year. I will say this much...they think because they are "Google" contractors will line up to get their butts spanked. Google Management cares more about "Meetings", "Processes" and "Documentation", rather than building relationships with clients, contractors, & QC-ing construction. I was let go because I got tired of 2-3 meetings every day, (2-3) Weekly 1 0n 1's with my Manager (Chris Smith), and the never ending Process's and documentation they deemed more important than spending time in the field overseeing construction, building relationships...etc.

I have friends that are contracting MDU construction, Splicing, & Drops (Kansas City, Atlanta)  and they are all looking for a way out....they are sick and tired of all the rediculous documentation and low pay the below average rates they pay out. If Google wants to succeed they need to revamp thing and cut out 90% of the documentation (Photos, and all the other BS). They are on a future path where "NO CONTRACTOR WILL EVER WANT TO  WORK FOR GOOGLE".

This is CABL.com posting #371084. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbIHo
Posted in reply to: Re: is Google louisville shut down?????????????? by cre8jobs
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: is Google louisville shut down?????????????? borethug 9/20/2016 9:49:27 AM