Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why Trump?

Considering it's the mainstream media conducting the polls that put Clinton ahead I wouldn't count Trump out. The mainstream media is nothing more than a propaganda machine for the democratic party. They tend to poll two to three times as many Billary supporters as they do Trump, so they can skew the polls anyway they want. Haven't you ever notice that every news (the term news being used loosely) story on every network sounds exactly the same right down to the key catch phrases? Like when Trump gave his acceptance speech will the networks called it "dark". Or when Billary said "What difference at this point does it make!" every network came out and said people were "taking it out of context". 
I've attended a few Trump rallies and also to hear the other side a couple of Billary rallies and I'll tell you again Trump easily had 3 times as many people at his rallies than Billary did at hers. Trump has the media and the establishment wetting their pants because he is more popular than Billary no matter how much they lie and cover for her. 
Then there are the three investigations going on by the FBI and the State Department into the Clinton Foundation and Billary's pay to play scams that went on when she was Sec of State. 
Then you have all those emails Wiki is going to drop on the American public. Donald Trump is far from out of the race and is most likely going to win, no matter what the American version of Pravda has to say about it.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #370759. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbIB9
Posted in reply to: Re: Why Trump? by kysplicer61
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why Trump? dfwdtv 9/7/2016 4:13:14 AM