Create your free account now! Sign up

The Golf Cart

Many years ago during my early married days, I accidentally overturned my golf cart one day. Elizabeth, a very very attractive and keen golfer, who lived in a villa on the golf course, heard the noise and called out, "Are you okay, what's your name?"

"It's Jay, and I'm okay, thanks," I replied as I pulled myself out of the twisted cart.

"Jay,” she said (loose breasts undulating beneath her white terry robe), "forget your troubles. Come to my villa, rest a while and I'll help you get the cart up later."

"That's mighty nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife, Susie would like it."

"Oh, come on now," Elizabeth insisted.

She was so very pretty, very very sexy, and very persuasive... I was weak. "Well okay," I finally agreed and thought to myself, "but Susie won't like it."

After a few restorative Scotch and waters, I thanked Elizabeth. "I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be really upset, so I best go now."

"Don't be silly!" Elizabeth said with a smile, letting her robe fall open. "She won't know anything about this. By the way, where is she?"

"Still under the cart, I guess," I replied.

This is CABL.com posting #369490. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbIhG
There are 0 replies to this message