Create your free account now! Sign up

Stay Away from Igow llc Dayton Ohio

Just a warning for any techs considering doing work for Igow llc in Dayton Ohio. Kaan Gokay and the owner Nilesen Gokay have refused to acknowledge when I will be paid for work completed as well as to provide me with the mountain of paperwork I signed initially including where he and I both signed a radius map indicating that I would have plenty of work within 60 miles of Columbus, Oh. I was continously given jobs 80, 100, and 120 miles from Columbus, for which I completed,  and when I couldn't sustain this any longer no explanation was given as to why our agreement wasn't being fulfilled. In addition to other issues, countless customers have complained about being lied to about services and erroneous charges. You can look on any social sites and business site and see the complaints from customers, just look up Igow llc or Igo wireless. This company has only one tech it has kept on board for the last year, and traveling techs have left due to issues. Multiple emails, text messages and attempts at face to face discussions have gone unanswered. I will be seeking legal counsel. Stay away from this company. They are a dealer for Excede and Directv. 
This is CABL.com posting #368802. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbH6A
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Stay Away from Igow llc Dayton Ohio EshoreJoe 5/13/2016 3:19:57 PM
Re: Stay Away from Igow llc Dayton Ohio cable492 5/11/2016 10:44:26 PM
Re: Stay Away from Igow llc Dayton Ohio Pro-QualityLLC 5/11/2016 11:28:45 AM
Re: Stay Away from Igow llc Dayton Ohio Lucky Charms 1/17/2016 9:41:11 PM