Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: My latest experience

If your a newbe in the industry,it aint worth the shit....Im a 22 year vet of this shitty industry...the money is still decent but most of the companies are not...Best advice I can give you new guys is to get the hell out of it.....They want to start you guys out at $10hr and seen some that start you at 9 hr(by the way,you definitely dont want to work for those cheap bastards)....Go and work for a commercial networking company...You can start green at $12 hr and if you learn how to terminate cat 6,you can start at $13 hr and you drive to one location and work inside....Dont let these fly by night companies nlow smole up ur ass to get you to come on board with them....Most and I say most of them aint worth the shit and will use you if you let them.....Run as fast as you can and you will have a chance at having a life....6 days a week for $10 hr,working your ass off....If I was a new guy I would tell them to take their pathetic job and shove it up their ass...and if ur using ur own vehicle,you definitely dont want to work for them scumbags...The industry went down the tube 10yrs ago and it will just get worst and worst.
This is CABL.com posting #368739. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbH5z
Posted in reply to: Re: My latest experience by patriotspl
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: My latest experience RickTob 1/7/2016 1:28:21 PM