Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: S & N

I have no doubt s&n is a good company, however the cat is out of the bag on how difficult Bechtel is to deal with and how in charge they are of the day to day field opps. I still get all the emails from the Nashville project at least 2 a day on some kind of change in billing, or new saftey blah blah blah, or mandatory excavation training, or some other time killing b.s. that the subs are having to foot the bill on for there guys to sit through and it's mostly useless in a vacuum world kinda crap like that ridiculous passport training, what a joke and completely useless. If those projects were good money makers they wouldn't have to relist ads multiple times a week, advertise the work in a different area and then bait and switch you to one of the google projects. Because they would get good companies and if they were making money they would expand in those markets, but lets face facts we go there the work sucks, the pay was barely enough if it was easy work, then they start changing the rules like how you can bill ect, or like in Nashville they were so anal on setting vaults bear had to start setting them because NONE of us were willing to deal with the nonsense well that worked for a month or so then they got so behind the subs had to go back to setting them and half of them left again thats why there are so many ads for the Nashville one, then you pull out and the next guy praying for a miracle pulls in and then repeat the cycle. That's just how it is no bs or burr in my butt over it, thems just the facts. Once they get realistic on specs and prices you won't see ad after ad looking for contractors because on good work you have to beat them away with a stick.
This is CABL.com posting #368222. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHXe
Posted in reply to: Re: S & N by ybsane
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: S & N tucstr 11/8/2015 12:58:40 PM