Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: another old schooler.has passed

Dude I believe in second chances But also believe in the 3rd strike law, This country is too fast on generating felons, but of course it is because that way they can control the populous to their needs.

I mean really a Felony just for taking a shortcut across a listed construction site and get charged with Felony Trespass, Taking a underside fish out of the ocean because you are hungry and are eating it, BAM!! your life is ruined, FU** here in Las Vegas they have a Ban on glass containers on the strip if you have 1 glass container it is a misdemeanor with a fine of $250.00 and court cost, If you are caught again then the new charge is a Gross misdemeanor/felony and the court decides rather to charge it out as a misdemeanor or a Felony, either way it's going to cost you 5 days in jail and a $2500.00 fine, 3rd time it's all over with you are charged with a G/M for the glass container and you also are charged with class B Felony Possession of a Deadly Projectile or Felon in possession of a Deadly Weapon.

I had to let go an employee here because he loves his beer in a glass container and he got popped twice on the strip for it and that the fact my apartment property I own here is part of the safe neighborhood safe house program, I had no choice but let him go or loose my 30% Clark County funded G/L Insurance Rebate ($18,000.00 Rebate) to allow a Convicted Felon to reside here.. But Business is Business.

Remeber Shovelhead keep it honest...

d
This is CABL.com posting #366493. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHvl
Posted in reply to: Re: another old schooler.has passed by shovelhead
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: another old schooler.has passed shovelhead 4/14/2015 3:51:24 AM