Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: another old schooler.has passed

Well Shovelhead, There is your calling Dude, Your Criminal history will prevent you from pretty much any good paying job, Not unless you want to be a set at a desk doing asbuilts, Boring, Why not start a Facebook page and spread the word around, I can tell you that the True Dawgs that were here around the Wet Cement Era have drifted away from here because Facebook is a much better Social Network for daily communications, ( Sorry Rick no  offense meant, You provide a Great service for the youngin's starting to enter the trade)

So Shovelhead start a lineman's Memorial page, connect other lost Line Dawgs, setup Gofundme accounts in family name of Linemen that lost their life in the line of Duty, or some other linemans Daughter is dying from Cancer and have no insurance.

ECT..ECT Shovelhead there are many of things that can be done for the Brotherhood from behind the lines and I am sure that others will see your efforts to help will be generous just you put a secured Paypal link on your page asking for Donations Only no other explanation necessary Just keep it Legal and sincere and the Cable Gods will shine on you.

I got to go Be Safe Dawgs.

Speed 

This is CABL.com posting #366476. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHu4
Posted in reply to: Re: another old schooler.has passed by shovelhead
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: another old schooler.has passed shovelhead 4/14/2015 12:51:07 AM