Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Colorado Splicing

Days gone by . Gotta miss them . Reminds me of how they cleared the hookers off court street in Jackonsville N.C. . Years back I was cutting an amp off the heart of court street in downtown Jackonsville . It was about 3 am outside a dive (low classesed establishment) There were about 30 head by the bottom of the pole in front of the club and they were murmering he's putting a camera up there . I boomed down to the street and showed them I wasn't the po po . Then I returned back up and finished the amp . I thought to myself , those crack heads and hookers are just parinoid . A few months later the big sting came . They weren't paronoid , the police took them down with gutted power transformers with cameras mounted inside . They cleaned the place up ,just like Joe said about DC . It makes me wonder is BoysTown still in operation in Nogales Mexico. I found the place years back when I worked in Tuscon Az. . I would drive down to Nogales Az. and walk across the border to Mexico . Its quite an experience if you have never been there , but I will say this , don't venture far off the main street you might not come back....... Duck
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #366098. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHoY
Posted in reply to: Re: Colorado Splicing by EshoreJoe
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Colorado Splicing Shane FOUNTAIN 3/17/2015 9:21:03 PM
Re: Colorado Splicing gaffmatic 3/11/2015 3:32:43 PM