Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: underground prices for google work?besides tax

you seem to know alot about nothing!
They appear to be a Major player???
That is an understatement the size of the Hoover Dam!
FYI. They are the largest Privately held construction company in the world!
They are the 5th largest Privately held company in the world!
Bechtel has built no fewer than 5 of the largest construction projects in the world!

Your post's in some cases suggest that you have been around for 10 years, or more. But some of your post, contain questions that suggest you are new to this industry. 
Just saying! You seem like your fishing and looking for something? The fact that your membership here is 7 months old suggest a fake Newb, trying to stir crap up with no real information. Just innuendos, if you have something you would like to talk about, shoot me a PM and I will see if I can help!

At one time this site was helpful for people in the industry to figure out who could be trusted to work for if you were a small sub or individual looking for a better company. It has turned into mud slinging for petty unsupported lies by people who do shoddy work and Mid size companie looking to screw over the little subs. 
This is CABL.com posting #365763. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHjz
Posted in reply to: Re: underground prices for google work?besides tax by allutility
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: underground prices for google work?besides tax allutility 2/15/2015 12:32:02 PM