Create your free account now! Sign up

First Class Satellite California number

I replied to there ad on Craigslist looking to install Directv on 2 seperate occasions out of Seattle. Both times after the rep emailed me I tried on numerious attemps to contact him. He always had an excuse as to why he never replied back in a timely manner because he was in a meeting, phone off, etc. He never attempted to give me another contact person to start the process as most companies would.  When I inquired about there company info the rep text back and said he missed my attemps because he was traveling. He said I was the issue because I found other work and did not want to wait on a company that seems to be only one person. I called and text him on 9am Monday he didn't reply back until 5pm on Tues. He must have been coming from the other side of the world. He still didn't give me his company info and claims they are getting AEI jobs. They must be looking for desperate new guys they can give the run around. Be careful these guys seem like the type that might not pay or at the very least backcharge like crazy.
This is CABL.com posting #365428. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHea
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: First Class Satellite California number McknightCable 2/5/2015 8:49:01 AM