Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whats the Price of Gas in Your Neck of the Woo

Thanks for sharing that , I was discussing this with a friend yesterday . If the price of gasoline/fuel would remain low , I wonder would the price of oil by the quart , gallon , 55 gallon drum come down to us the consumer. For that matter the price of air fares ,transportation , of all kinds should be passed back to us the consumer. Will it? Time will tell , maybe cable prices in the construction part of our industry will go back up as the MSO's bottom line is going down from their savings on fuel . As one brother stated here last week the lower price of gas would mean 30 some grand more back in his pocket at the end of the year. I personally would be happy to see the price of desiel come back down to the lowest price on the pump , not more expensive than preminum. Correct me if Im wrong here ,someone that has the knowledge (I personally don't) but it would seem to me it would be cheaper to refine crude to desiel than it would to produce gasoline . Especially when you add ethynol to the equasion. I'd personally like to thank everone that has participated in this thread and please by all means keep the prices and comments coming , I hope everything is going well in everyones pond................Duck
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #365386. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHdu
Posted in reply to: Re: Whats the Price of Gas in Your Neck of the Woo by whocares1984
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Whats the Price of Gas in Your Neck of the Woo Shane FOUNTAIN 1/18/2015 8:04:46 PM
Re: Whats the Price of Gas in Your Neck of the Woo patriotspl 1/18/2015 2:51:24 PM