Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whats the Price of Gas in Your Neck of the Woo

Dammit man , good to here from you Ed and the rest of the of the men that have replyed . i just want to know where Chris is at with $1.68 a gallon . I worked New Orleans years back and fuel was remarkably cheaper there than it was in Carolina. Ed Im still jealous of all those fish you have been posting on facebook must be nice to be you . I'd ask what the weather was there , but I know just hearing it , would make a Duck want to fly South. I have said this before but I will say it again . You sir, ran the best organazied  project I ever subbed on , with over 100 splicers , line crews and etc . I miss those days and the money was good . I'm still beating the bushes deciding where to go to the next project , prices Im getting are so low all I can think is no wonder so many companies have gone belly up . I will call you back soon and thanks again for posting the prices men........... "WHITFIELD"
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #365351. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHcV
There are 0 replies to this message