Create your free account now! Sign up

Whats the Price of Gas in Your Neck of the Woods

Just curious to see what my brothers are paying for gas before I head out across this country again . I know cable prices are in the dirt. The price of a quart of oil hasn't come down here yet . The price of regular petro here in Morehead City N.C. has dropped to $2.11 cents per gallon , deisel is $3.00 per gallon . Now in Ducks book there is something wrotten in denmark (WASHINGTON) when Bush took office ,refering to junior , I was paying $1.74 a gallon for deisel . I expected the price to go up with an oil man in the white house ,(had to take care of future generations of Bushes) . I would just like for someone to truthfully explain to me without blowing smoke up my ace how the price came back down ???????? Please elaborate I'm all ears???? If your not a red neck and you don't understand the words in my title "neck of the woods" . It is where you live . I could search this on Google , dogpile or a number of different search engines or google earth and see a sat view of the gas stations but what good is that . I want imput ,not just data , so I come here and ask my bretheren like I use too . Thats what made this place special . I started writing here in 1996 and have made friends all across the country as well as far away as Austrailla (if I spelled it right , don't really care ) to Tiland , Bermuda, Japan and the list could go on , thats irreguardless . We need the brotherhood/sisterhood back that use to exist here ,maybe then collectivily we might regain whats been lost here and in this industry. Please don't come here and tell me it can't be done because in my book "can't" only exist in the dictionary the term should be "won't" , "Can't" never did do 'ANYTHING' . Thanks for reading "WHITFIELD" all comments are welcome......Duck
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #365340. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHcK
There are 8 replies to this message
Re: Whats the Price of Gas in Your Neck of the Woo whocares1984 1/17/2015 5:11:04 PM
Re: Whats the Price of Gas in Your Neck of the Woo jimwallace 1/16/2015 8:14:30 PM
Re: Whats the Price of Gas in Your Neck of the Woo Shane FOUNTAIN 1/16/2015 7:38:28 PM
Re: Whats the Price of Gas in Your Neck of the Woo chris kramer 1/15/2015 7:41:48 PM