Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Serious questions for Installers/Company Owner

First off, schools have really started to upgrade video surveillance and access control.  It was fairly easy for me to get into the industry, I started out doing smaller projects and really making a name for myself and for the company.  As I developed relationships with the people who were in charge of awarding contracts, work has slowly progressed.  I also work on commercial roll out projects.  I've been involved with many retail buisinesses...  My 2 big contracts right now are with Starbuck's Coffee and Dollar General.  I do all of the new store voice and data cabling for both, and I have also been involved with the Google-Starbuck's roll out project.  I have found that commercial roll out projects are very lucrative and always seem to be great projects because most of the time the system being upgraded was done right and it is easier to do an upgrade, I'm sorry for the long rambling response, too much to fit in a paragraph
Brenton Ford
This is CABL.com posting #363441. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGH7
Posted in reply to: Re: Serious questions for Installers/Company Owner by salesdawg
There are 0 replies to this message