Create your free account now! Sign up

American Spliceco/ Wayne Blanchard

Wayne is now passed on GRHS .As much as I hated him at the time.  If he hadn't of been such a buthole . I would have probably quit cable and went home.  I recall gettin up in the morning and putting on your westcoast ,bashlins with caddlic pads and you didn't take them off till you were going to bed. Day light till dark there was no cable All new Build. Your shins were raw. It was Wayne that always said give it a month and your shins will tougfin up. He was right.  I never thanked him for it . So I decided to do so here. If it wasn't for Oldschool ,,,, there wouldn't be cable. There  is too many to really to thank so  choose Wayne . I also would like to thank the old constuction linemen ,that hit you with bug nuts if you weren't paying attention.Anyone else got some one special to thank for being here "WHIFIELD" BigDuck
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #362520. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGtg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: American Spliceco/ Wayne Blanchard patriotspl 6/28/2014 12:19:48 PM