Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: died in vain

danimal -

I see your posts here, and believe me, I am not in the business of saving people.  I do not, however understand your motivation for posting.

You seem to single out the Christians.  Do you know there are a wealth of other religions you can assault as well?

That being said, are the Christians harming you some how with their beliefs in such a manner that you feel the need to retaliate?

If they are wrong in their belief system, is that going to affect you in any way?  

Like I said, I am not here to save you, but what I do believe is that you have the right to your beliefs, as do the Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Wiccans, etc.  I am sure we could all live more peaceful lives if we allowed everyone the freedom to believe as they choose, without being ostracized for such beliefs.  Wasn't escaping religious persecution one of the ideals this country was founded on?

As I said before, everyone, including yourself has the right to their own beliefs.  I just don't see how you are going to get any satisfaction from disrespecting the beliefs of others.

You have every right to continue posting whatever you choose, I am not here to moderate or to judge, although I think most of those whom you are directing your posts to have ceased reading your posts altogether.

I am unlikely to post again or reply to whatever you happen to respond to, if you choose to do so, and just as unlikely to read your posts going forward.

Give respect.....Get respect
This is CABL.com posting #362354. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGqA
Posted in reply to: died in vain by danimal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: died in vain danimal 6/18/2014 2:29:15 PM