Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: One for the CABLEDOGS\CABLEDAWGS

I appreciate you sharing that , being a big man I usually end up workin the hoods . I recall one night in Jackonsville NC cutting trunk before fiber existed some gars pulled up to my truck while I was cuttin an amp and proceeded to go in my bins like they owned my truck I threw a 750 pin connector thru their windshield then I was lookin at a 45 I Ducked down in the buckett prayin they wouldn't shoot me and I saw PO PO coming up the screet as they call it . I hollared Po Po coming and they blazed a trail away from me. Time Warner wouldn't let me work by myself after that. All I can say is after that I carried as I called it Betsy with me in the Bucket . 12 gauge double barrel 18.5 inch barrel (legal) 33.5 inches over all (legal) I got alot of hood stories. I know its only worse now. All I can tell people is if you need the project done . Call me . I just hope I don't overstep my bounds here. No confretation from me here , kick chit in my face if you wish too.I will say nothing back I have learned a hard lesson . This place is family to me their are only a few that are older members yet on my monicker it says newbie , that hurts but we all live and learn."WHITFIELD" BigDuck
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #361920. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGjA
Posted in reply to: Re: One for the CABLEDOGS\CABLEDAWGS by WildBill63
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: One for the CABLEDOGS\CABLEDAWGS ethu 5/24/2014 5:11:15 PM