Create your free account now! Sign up

Cabl.com the most valuable tool in the industry

Thanks Richard , I've always said this place is the most valuable tool in our belts . I have seen the time when I left Omaha Nebraska headed back to North Carolina 4 day trip and never rented a motel , just posted I was headed home and where I would be stopping for the night and people invited me to stay the night at their house . I've always appreciated this place. Hope every one else does, and no I can't spell I'm not an english teacher and I don't use spell check , but guarenteed when I leave your neighborhood your tv and internet are the best they can be. Richard the owner of this site is a true cabledog as us old folks call it or cabledawg as you young bucks call it. Thanks Cabl.com I promoted you on facebook earlier today. "WHITFIELD"
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #361891. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGi7
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Cabl.com the most valuable tool in the industr Freskolakay 10/10/2014 6:16:08 AM