Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Allied services or Michal Buffet good or bad

I know a buddy of mine that worked in upstate New York for this company and didn't get paid a dime after they were paid for the work completed. I know this because I was told they got paid by upper management, just in case you're wondering if my source is reliable. My boy spent the last 15K to work that project, pay his guys and got burned. I understand that unforseen things happen but its things like this that have ruined this industry. To many wanna be primes stepping on the lil guys trying to make it. If you're not a prime, I'm not working for you PERIOD! This way of doing business has allowed me to get paid 99% of the time, including retainage after 16 yrs in the business and millions of dollars paid, now how many of us can say this? Don't get me wrong, I've been challenged by a few but I had all of my paper work in order and made the right moves when they tried to hold onto my money. We all need to stick together and stop letting companies that don't pay continue to operate by not paying people. Put them out there and tell others to beware so that they can't take any food out of any other mouths.
This is CABL.com posting #361836. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGie
Posted in reply to: Re: Allied services or Michal Buffet good or bad by raw2769
There are 0 replies to this message