Create your free account now! Sign up

Spectrum Planning looking for votes for Shark Tank

My company, Spectrum Planning Inc. based out of Saint Charles Mo., coming on our fifteeth year in business, has made it into the preliminary round of qualification on the TV Series, Shark Tank.
Yes, I realize this is an odd request, and pehaps the chance could be likened to a BB rolling down an interstate, but hey - we are used to the odds over the years like any deserving cable contractor still going forward making opportunites happen.

So, we are looking for anyone that might want to take a minute to vote for our company.  With all the new Fiber to the Home upgardes, CLEC Fiber Interconnects, Cell Tower backhaul, and Electric Power Coops building FTTH, we were allowed to enter as a startup so to speak, as most companies listed are ideas in many cases, some good, and a few a tad weird.

You do have to enter a working email address and generic one time passcode, in order to vote so as they can tell that I am not just setting at home with a few beers just clicking our way up from the same IP address. 

Simply click on the address below and scroll down to the 9th or 10th company, Spectrum Planning, and click the register button top right of screen.  While being number 9 or 10th in top startups last 30 days, might sound cool, in about 3 days we will fall into the entire group since inception, so we are looking for as many votes as possible in the next three days, wherein I will need to change the link and such.
I really appreciate your time today. 

PS - I did ask and got permission prior from Admin here to post.

Link Expired

This is CABL.com posting #360844. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbF2e
There are 0 replies to this message