Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Baton Rouge

Cox is the main provider in this area. When I was there I saw mostly ariel and of couse some UG and rear easement. Depending on the project the main problem you will have will be with COX itself and it's managment and ticketing requesting. The management team under perpares for project and does not hold themselves accountable even for the basic of delays. You will also find out that they will be the biggest reason for delays. Be aware that if you take on a project, there is a high chance that once you arrive or are in the middle of the project. Management will out source the money making part of the project to their god old buddies. Their MO is having the project start slow until they learn that the deadline for completion is not going to be met, then demad that you fix the dead line problem on your end because now its your problem. Materials and maps will be a issue.
 Another issue is security. While there after 2 nights in a nice hotel, a welding crew lost all their equipment to thevies and the next night 2 were arrested for drug and operating a red light service out of the hotel with the front desk playing middle man. Make sure to carry at all times if you deside to work there.
I will never work there again, good luck and I hope the best for you.

This is CABL.com posting #360828. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbF1Y
Posted in reply to: Baton Rouge by salesdawg
There are 0 replies to this message