Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can anyone tell me how to obtain a contract?

what is your footprint-where do you want to work, what kind of work do you want-coax or fiber-splice-construction-aerial-underground,then find out who the regional manager is, then set up a meeting man to man: take some free plane tickets to the Bahama's, a couple of NASCAR free tickets, A free box seat ticket at local major league ball field, a hand full of Free luncheon passes a local steak house, a free year supply of flowers and candy for his old lady.................Your get some work !!!

Today's corporate-regional Bean Counter's took all the fun out of work...Good Luck and Be Safe once you start working.  Oh Yea I forgot: maybe a free new bright and shinniy harley in his drive way, that would surely  seal the deal and get you a contract.....The more you pay.....the less your get in return........Yea man-it's the cable industry.....................................................................microman
This is CABL.com posting #360763. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbF0V
Posted in reply to: Can anyone tell me how to obtain a contract? by cabledogg8908
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Can anyone tell me how to obtain a contract? patriotspl 3/7/2014 10:17:37 PM