Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any Dealings with LG Engineering and Design

ok others that have had problems with this guy. i was recently Jim Ladonne or LG's lead welder. I more then likely built the trailer u are asking for.  he stiffed me out of 4 weeks worth of payroll.  i only built 4 trailers while i was there. (worked there for about 3 to 4 months) this guy owes money everywhere. He cant even get parts to build the things he owes so much money. i am trying all i can to get this guy shut down for good. i need anyone who has gave this dude money down to contact Indiana Attorney General at 317-232-6201 phone....fax 317-232-7979. we need to make this guy and his proceedings aware to get him out of business entirely. this guy put me $2400 in the hole right before christmas time. who does those sort of things to people. i am doing all i can to get this guy shut down. oh and he has already filled bankruptcy on LG engineering and has moved onto the LLC of Paragon Technologies. thanks for your time. if need to reach meh can email me.
This is CABL.com posting #359147. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbFAR
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Any Dealings with LG Engineering / Wulzcat Broadband-Manage 2/6/2014 6:20:17 PM
Re: Any Dealings with LG Engineering and Design SpectrumAd 12/4/2013 4:41:51 PM