Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: who is the time warner sub in myrtle beach?

Dont get me wrong, as a person I like you Jeff. I think your a really decent person and i would hang out with you at the lake or the homestead or whatever, with your blond hair and beach boy looks. All tall and big and shit. I am talking to you on the inside, and you are a decent guy, really. But please dont play all high and mighty over there. I have personally watched as you let your sup's present your meetings and spilling both good and bad news to the tech's while you sit and hide in the back left of the room not saying a word cuz you dont want to deal with the aftermath. I have watched you give almost true - but not "true enough to count" statements (or answers that really mean something) to techs to get what you needed done. You are cunning I have to give you that. Anyways, you know how you and your billing clerk screwed me. Dont try to deny it "You know who I am MAn!. With the motel room @ 240.00 a week and what didnt get paid top me, you still owe me 2200.00, but that was 3 or 4 yrs ago I think and long past. You just Cant depend on anyone in this industry to keep thier word anymore. And if you dont want to own up to it, then thats you, do you. On the otherhand, I will make sure that everyone I can, knows your shit and what your about business wise. Dont think I wont.

This is CABL.com posting #357744. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbFee
Posted in reply to: Re: who is the time warner sub in myrtle beach? by jwtliz
There are 0 replies to this message