Create your free account now! Sign up

What is Charter thinking?????

What is Charter in Athens and Gainesville ga thinking?
So now they put us on a point system. A point system that guarantees that no one will succeed no matter how good of a tech they are. A point system that is so backwards and so slanted that even mathematicians are going, "Huh, what kind of O'bama math is this???".

So according to charter, they have decided to take all of a techs trouble calls and repeat trouble calls (if your a service tech) for the last 30 days and match them to all of the jobs you have done within the last week and come up with a percentage. so heres how it works.
lets say that

I did 19 jobs last week.
and...
I had 7 trouble calls on my installs within the last 30 days (which by the way (ALL of them) were all charter plant problems or charter equipment problems days after my install)

so these geniusses at charter take the 7 jobs over the last month that had issues and put them against the 19 jobs I did in the last week and say that my numbers are at 36%. Which by charters new standards means I am blackballed from charter in the entire US.

Can anyone see the f'ing logic here? I know I cant and If you can then you deserve a place in the us gov, and nepolian hall of friggen fame!

Not to mention that the whip clerks here demand that they have to take your SDU installs and turn them into mdu installs, take your "activate outlets" for no reason and basically slash all of your other codes in general.
Ok, so the definition of a SDU install is this. If it has its own drop, house box and lines it is in fact a sdu install. If you activate 5 lines you activated 5 lines (of course you cant bill for the first one, no worries there). So who cant see the word stealing money in thier heads? I know I can. All i can say is, I hope charter has a really great plan for explaining how they can steal money from legit billing and fire techs over bad math! Because I do! Friggen idiots!
This is CABL.com posting #357714. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbFdK
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: What is Charter thinking????? Splicer Life 4me 10/13/2013 12:31:30 PM
Re: What is Charter thinking????? telecomm 10/9/2013 5:32:50 PM
Re: What is Charter thinking????? 1FARMER 9/26/2013 11:45:31 AM
Re: What is Charter thinking????? MicroMan 9/25/2013 11:58:44 PM
Re: What is Charter thinking????? RandJCable2005 9/25/2013 9:16:40 PM