Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: wulzcat fiber(I helped you out with the search

I noticed that BlindEye..oops Blindshrine (Woolsey) hasn't responded to the truth, all I can say is if any of you here on the bar accept work from him.. then you FU***ing deserve what you get.

He is a feeder of desperate people.. and he knows when you are weak and trying to feed your family, the man has NO Scruples what so ever .. he see's your desperation as his profit, I know him all to well, (Stacey) how about your buddy Shanon Green that has a underage child molestation charge (Carmi, IL.) and uses his older brothers name for everything he owns, How about Kelly Green.. your BFB.. How about Atlanta Ga. when you went to the ER because you Overdosed on E..what about all the DOT Traffic signs that you stoled from Coastal Cable (Fred Sheadi) in Thomasville,Ga (Mediacom Job) that were left overnight on the highway and you hid them in the storage until you pulled out of town after Fiber Optics Services ran you off ( Charlie Petty ring a bell), How about all the Amps & Le's you cut out on that underground new build project in Ft.Myers because of you was the stupid boss and hired stuped splicer hacks tht fucked up all of the CIC, and you were scared that you were going to be back charged for all the damaged underground, I can't quite remember the prime.at this moment, It will come to me.. in a few..my chemo is causing some memory blanks, but it will come back to me.. all I remember was the Whadam Brothers were blamed for it.. because they got ran off of the job a few weeks prior

I am getting tired.. I will have more details later..
This is CABL.com posting #355207. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEzj
Posted in reply to: Re: wulzcat fiber(I helped you out with the search by skidmark167
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: wulzcat fiber(I helped you out with the search Little Tommy 6/6/2013 5:53:28 AM