Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MasTec, Inc.IS IT A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR

MasTec has their hands in everyone's cookie jar so they have a wide variety of services that they offer.  Most people here are probably talking about their dealings with Directv, and yes it is a shitty company to work for in that respect.  You spend many more hours driving from job to job than you do working out in the field.  You don't get paid drivetime even though your job is almost 2 hours away.  They like to promise that you will come in ground floor making $80,000+ a year (not even close, maybe $25,000 if you are lucky) then they charge you for vehicle rental crazy high insurance premiums, and they have false charge backs and equipment always comes up missing and you have to pay for that as well.  That is one place where you actually make more money in training than you do out on your own route.  Stay away, there are other opportuities that are much better paying. 

MasTec like I said does deal in other businesses and I have heard nothing but good things in some of these other areas such as the wind mill farms.  I have been told nothing but good things from people that have worked with them over there in NorthWest Texas.
This is CABL.com posting #354930. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEuQ
Posted in reply to: MasTec, Inc.IS IT A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR by NCBOY91
There are 0 replies to this message