Member Member Mrossi is not online, or is invisible.
4/10/2013 8:16:59 PM
Mrossi Member #: 92418 Registered: 4/10/2013
Posted: 1 View all posts by Mrossi
Company: KML computer Services
Corp Insurance
I'm in South Carolina, where should I be looking for insurance (gl and WC) for my pole climbers.  My current agent is running me In circles, says that no companies will insure a pole climber wich I know is total bs.  Im a c corp, and have been in the low voltage structured cabling business for 15 years.  Now all I want to do is add two pole climbers on my staff and take on some broad band and fiber work but my agent says the insurance company is going to drop me if I do!  So please share with me what companies you are using, and what I should be seeing as an annual premium.   Thanks in advance

also, what class code are people using for work comp? 7601, 7611......?  My current company is Hartford and is tech insurance.   I have checked with cna and travelers and they have all denied me.  
This member is a Regular Member.
0 Replies