Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How can I get a contract with a cable/sat comp

Yeah, pretty much. Shouldn't be too hard to get a contract with Mastec... the problem is whether or not they actually pay you for the work you do.

I can say that I have entertained the idea... but their pay rates suck. You'd have to pay your guys 50/10 to even think about making a profit. Even then, you'd be scraping by.

Since I have ZERO interest in ever contracting with them, the guy you need to get a hold of is (-REDACTED-) "> (-REDACTED-) .

As for CATV... it will be nearly impossible for a start up to get a contract with any cable company. You'll need to be established as some sort of contractor, for someone, for a few years before they'll even consider it.

Even then, be prepared to have 90 days of payroll before you even consider it. Cable companies pay their bills just like the rest of us... whenever they feel like it. If you want to get into CATV, your best bet is to try and... no... thats too valuable of information. =)
This is CABL.com posting #352237. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDNp
Posted in reply to: Re: How can I get a contract with a cable/sat comp by pressureman0
There are 0 replies to this message