Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Wild Blue

Nothing I said was my interpretation just current information.   He was asking about the system and installing in the atlanta area.  Most of the ads are all looking for exede techs for fulfillment and most new installs will be exede except a few shadow areas that don't cover.  Why should the guy spend money on a meter when he will probably not use it.  Of all the service I have done since march all but 3 customers switched to the new product.   It will be enough for him to cover his expenses till he is paid.  The suunto tool and inclinometer are tools that are utilized during the hands on from viasat which are supposed to help new techs setup an odu.  Both items have come in handy for residential,commercial,and vsat positioning.  The class from viasat costs 200.00 if they stopped waiving the fee.  There was a length of time that the cost was waived to get people trained.  Most of the fullfillment has trainers and there isn't a cost, at least what I have been told, from the guys I know doing that side. 
This is CABL.com posting #351916. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDIe
Posted in reply to: Re: Wild Blue by KrellcomComm
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Wild Blue KrellcomComm 1/14/2013 10:13:43 AM