Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Storm Project

Oh believe me have been fighting for the jobs we have not been paid for yet. I never told you a check was in the mail either. I was told Our last check was being held for 30 days so I have been holding everyones last check 30 days. Told yall same as told everyone else. There are some other guys who just got there checks that completed their last week on same week as yours. And you are right you never said 4900. that came from Russ, who in previous message on here stated he was working with you up here. I offered to send him money( check or wire) at least twice now. Both times he says he does not want what i was paid for, ony full amount. which by his math is just a little off. As far as what Cablevision is telling you, read previous messages- they have paid us for SOME of the work orders, BUT not all. We have resubmitted the ones not paid and are awaiting payment on those. When I get paid for them, SO WILL YOU. I am wiring you the money today for the jobs I was paid for on your 2 days you did work. WIll text you the information on it. You can go pick it up, or don't. Have a good one.
This is CABL.com posting #351567. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDCB
Posted in reply to: Re: Storm Project by Trutonecableinc
There are 0 replies to this message