Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Storm Project

Mario and Bruce weren't under me...they are their own two companies that wereup in NY as well...those guys didnt pay their techs anything and just left.  I would never do that is what I was saying and thanks I will always stick up for whats right and admit when things are wrong....the wrong thing is not paying techs what they earned.....But I also have a problem with paying techs for false billing....alot of techs that are saying they havent been paid might not get a cent because they were false billing whether it was disco's or drops some techs got caught fudging their numbers and now they are saying they are gonna get lawyers....to all those techs,.....GOOD FUCKING LUCK with get a penny from me if you wereout there false billing.....we have caught 5 techs and those techsknow who they are.....What if us Subs came on here acting like little bitches compaining that our Prime back charged us $20,000 cause our techs got caught false billing....?  no one cares about that.....I was a tech and I get you should be paid for your work but dont think for a second you're getting a dime for stealing....
This is CABL.com posting #351523. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDBT
Posted in reply to: Re: Storm Project by downlo80
There are 0 replies to this message